Short-term Certification Course in Electronic Music Production
Entry Requirements & Admission
- A minimum of X pass (CBSE, ISC, or any other recognized English medium School)
This course is designed for people looking to produce, mix and master their own music professionally and create successful records.
What you will learn
1. LOGIC PRO X
- Logic Pro introduction
- Setting up Logic Pro
- Sample rate, bit depth and hardware buffer size
- Configuring midi and other external controllers
- Logic Pro shortcuts for quicker workflows
- tudying the features of Logic Pro
- All about the ex24 sampler
- Studying ultra-beat.
- Flex pitch and Flex time
- Time stretching and tempo mapping
- Recording audio in Logic Pro
- Automations in Logic Pro
- Midi recording and quantizing
- Creating aux and usage of Logic’s mixer
- Routing tips and markers
- All about SYLENTH
- An overview of KONTAKT
- ampling and using samplers
- Creating your own sounds
3. ELECTRONIC MUSIC PRODUCER
- How to layer leads
- Adding pads and bass
- Making risers and your own fx
- All about side-chaining
- Making beats and choosing the right sample for your song
4. RECORDING VOCALS AND INSTRUMENTS
- How to record vocals
- Overview of microphones and types of microphones
- Gain structure
- Soundcards, Monitors and acoustics
5. MAKING YOUR OWN HOME STUDIO
- How to set up a home studio
- Treating your own room in a budget
6. MIXING AND MASTERING
- Using gates
- A study about de-essers
- Usage of Fx
- Mixing vocals
- The art of automation
- Mixing electronic music – side-chaining, filters etc
- Mix techniques and tips
- Analyzing mixes
Study with internationally acclaimed music producers and engineers who will nurture your development and education in Music Production.
Acclaimed Tutor, Producer and Mixer
Paul is a high profile expert and an industry legend with 25 years of experience in the music business, 10 years experience in the teaching profession and possesses expert skills in production, mixing, recording, AV, PR, business and all associated areas of audio and MIDI related knowledge.
Paul provides highly professional classes, enabling students to gain and develop expert skills in all musical genres.
Tutoring – Point Blank Music College, Coulsdon College, London Metropolitan University, Garnish School of Sound, DV8 and Arts Council England.
Music industry – Eric Clapton, BB King, Massive Attack, Björk, The Beloved, Soul II Soul, Spice Girls, All Saints, De La Soul and Naughty by Nature. Paul was a pioneer of UK House music and UK R&B. Paul has worked with countless artists in a vast range of musical styles.